Last Updated on Thursday, 04 April 2013 17:18 Written by M.C. Tonery Wednesday, 23 May 2012 14:25
Staying Healthy and Keeping Vitality
- You're working hard, training hard, and feeling exhausted.
- Your work productivity begins to suffer, your training times falter, and you don't know what to do.
- You train harder in an attempt to have more energy, and in an attempt to improve your work performance, you eat healthily, but this is still ineffective.
Transflow Therapy Lifestyle BalanceTM programme is a five-week programme tailored to your needs:
Five week Programme:
You will be provided with the information you need, and will be empowered to make the changes necessary to restore and to maitain optimum energy levels for your demanding professional life.
1. You will be asked to provide a blood test from your General Practitioner or other health care professional
2. You will then be shown how your blood test results may be indicative of how you feel physically and emotionally
3. Following this comprehensive review of your blood test results, you will be provided with a tailored nutrient programme for pre-, mid- and post-training (as needed) to promote peak physical performance and recovery.
4. A comprehensive analysis will be carried out on what you do, how you do it, and when you do it in relation to training times, patterns, and rest periods; sleep-wake cycle etc.
5. You will be assessed on your lifestyle habits. Those habits that hinder your health and well-being will be addressed and new tools provided to balance work, sport, and lifestyle in a successful way.